Mollicoddle Mollicoddle 41-45, T 12 Answers Apr 24, 2010

Go to :::www.MobileLocate.net::: You probably won't like where he is...this will track any cell phone free using GPS and satellite photo, all you do is enter his phone number and in minutes you know why he is late...

Best Answer

Why are you always on time?

Best Answer

give him a 'window' if he does not arrive within the window do your own thing, eventually you will either break up or he'll get with the programme. <br />
alternatively, just don't bother with it, I"m always late, regardless of who the person is, it's no reflection on them. If I don't like someone- I just won't show.

Best Answer

Ok, this apparently is making you crazy, and miserable too, so if I were you, Id act on it, and solve the question...find out...Im sure you are imaginative to figure this out, how to find out etc, just dont bring a gun, or weapon of any kind, leave the nail file at home too;)

Best Answer

He doesn't own a watch?

Best Answer

He doesn't care about you enough to make the effort to be on time OR he's just one of those people who is always late.

Best Answer

Because he's with someone else, more important than you.

Best Answer

HTF would we really know!

Best Answer