Best friends do not act like you don't exist....maybe this friendship is one-sided....<br />
Whenever I can't figure out what to believe....I always go with their actions....people generally act the way they feel.....

Best Answer

If he wanted to acknowledge your relationship, he would show affection. No other excuses.

Best Answer

He's doing it cuz he's a JERK- he's not really your friend- if he was he'd treat you like a friend ALL the time- not just when it's the two of you. PERIOD!<br />
People might say oh it's this and that but no honey, there are no excuses- sounds like he's only nice to you when he's lonely and you are the only one around.

Best Answer

there is a sad answer to this but i better do not write it here..

Best Answer

please, i suggest you have a heart to heart, honest chat with him and encourage him to reveal his mind to you.<br />
i'm kind of like this guy you mentioned, i have two girlfriends that i feel very connected to, none of them knows anything about the other; i met both of them about the same time and things clicked on both fronts.<br />
could anyone tell me what to do; if i knew they'll accept each other, i would open up to them and treat them better than i do now, i'll get closer to them - instead of keeping a distance because i have something to hide.<br />
i need honest answers.. i'll put this up as a separate question on ep.

Best Answer

He is simply being pathetic ==" I don't think he deserves you because you seem just a nice girl who is concerned about your 'bestfriend'

Best Answer

He's the only one with the answer. You need to have a conversation with him. Yes, it might be awkward and uncomfortable but it's the only way you're going to know what's going on. Good luck.

Best Answer

This guy sounds like a bit of a social butterfly. I doubt you'll ever have him to yourself, so I think you need to extend your social circle and give yourself more options. Shouldn't be hard for someone as beautiful and charming as you.

Best Answer

Maybe he feels akward around other people. In our society for a guy to be friends with a girl he likes but not able to take the relationship further shows the guy in a bad light. Maybe being close to you in public makes him feel vulnerable.

Best Answer

talk to him sometimes ppl dont know how to act how they feel....my bf is like that sometimes it bugs me....

Best Answer

some guys feel the need to be a jerk to salvage their manhood around other people. to me if he cant be the same around other people not caring what others thought. for me if i feel like i can be myself around a girl i love it. im a natural dork and dont care what others think especially when im in love. so for me if a guy is really into a girl he doesnt care to look macho he should just enjoy every moment with the girl.

Best Answer

Have you spoke to him about it directly? That's always a good start.

Best Answer