the same guy from my previous question:What I should do? I am lost and I am going crazy with this guy... Please and Thank You! Btw First Post in Like Forever (read if u like). Heres a brief summary: I tried having a convo on fb but he did not respond so I assumed he did not like me...now when I saw him at another party he kept staring at me whenever I talk to people and especially guys... My friends told me he liked one of my friends sister but I wonder if he does like her why does he stare at me? Then he started talking to me for a little while ... idk hes weird... I feel like Im done with guys for good... I thought I got over him it turns out Im juss stronger when it comes to handling it... Why do you think he acts like that? also he said hi to my friend who was sitting next to me and not me : meany
rochelley101 rochelley101 18-21, F 2 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Because some people are like this, then it becomes your choice to live by the hope that one day it will happen or move on. Trying to figure out why will lead to nothing but a headache and more confusion.

Best Answer

kinda of vague but the last part makes sense!

Best Answer

Sorry, I mean, there are millions of reasons for why people act the way they do, some are simple and some are complex. So forget why and focus on what you want to do, I hope it is more clear now

Best Answer

yeah true thanks... :P

Best Answer