From what you've said, he has no reason to be; maybe something else is bugging him and he's taking it out on you?<br />
Could you ask him? In an, "I don't see what your problem is, so what's bugging you?" kind of way?

Best Answer

Not sure what, he just came back from holiday in Cuba, I would be happy, not cranky...

Best Answer

Because he is a to55er.

Best Answer

He is sure acting like one...

Best Answer

Because he's a selfish a**hole! Don't let it worry you for a minute! You're dad's more important than your poor bro being inconvenienced.

Best Answer

that is what I said, I told him I didn't want our Dad falling, and he fell already and ended up in the hospital for 3 months from a broken shoulder, you think he would know better...

Best Answer

Some people just can't be taught. Just ignore him. You did the right thing.

Best Answer

There might be other things that bothers your brother about it. If he doesn't park there, is it likely someone else will? Is it tough to find parking in that area? Is he perhaps starting to feel like he is not in control of his own living space? Perhaps a night out with the brother that includes some brews (if he's of age) or dinner, that includes some deeper discussion about what is going on at home might uncover the root of the matter.<br />
Usually when I get upset over something relatively small there is something much bigger that I'm holding in.<br />
And I'll lay odds he's not mad at you, he's mad at the situation.

Best Answer

Lately he is cranky, he gets mad at everything. He doesn't help pay bills or offer to pay them, he doesn't even offer to bring my Dad to town when he is home...all he lives for is his girlfriend..nothing wrong with that, but get your priorities straight, he almost lost his Dad once, you think he would say " sure no problem"..not take a fit and slam the door..

Best Answer

I have a brother like that as well. He pretty much considers our parents his 401K plan. I end up being the buffer between him and my folks more often than not.

Best Answer