yesterday i had my first fling with my ex boss who is married just like me. He first approached me on facebook and things got really hot and heavy, he then suggested we get together on one of his trips. So we did and it was okay, it was very rushed but i still enjoyed myself. when things were through he said that what we did is tearing him up and he was VERY concerned that i would say something. I had lots of fun and was hoping we could get together again but now he hasnt contacted me at all. Is this normal? He approached me.
lifeisgood26 lifeisgood26 26-30, F 5 Answers Oct 24, 2010

Fling = One Night Stand

Best Answer

Yes. You are both married, right ? Fling is just a fling. What are you expecting ? Maybe your boss has more regard for his other half, than you have for yours ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

It's just a fling, separate your physical to your emotion. And what do you expect from him?.......

Best Answer

I MAN TEARS FOR WOMEN AS YOUR SELF, ANY PERSON WHO LIVES IN WAIT IS BUT A FOOL, FOR HE OR SHE SHOULD LIVE THEIR DAILY LIFE STILL IN SEEK, FOR LOVE NEVER IS IN WAIT.

Best Answer

Why would you worry about this man calling you? he doesn't love you, you were a fling. He loves his wife and thats why he's freaking out, you should be more worried about your husband calling you. What made you want to cheat? im just curious

Best Answer