Men’s nature does not say I love you generally. They act, they do something that says I love you. I prefer that way cuz they usually only ask for a thanks along with a smile is what they thrill on. The thank you & smile confirms their mission created in their mind has succeeded and he is happy. Yes it is love he feels for you and his probably confused as you are<br />
Men are in reality not complicated, you just need to understand their nature behaviour and same goes for men with women. I studied topic via books and now I get along best with men than women...

Best Answer

sounds like both of you are skirting around the real issues - like trust and commitment.<br />
time to sort out where you want the relationship[ to go and then get to work on it.<br />
keep in mind that 'actions speak louder than words'.

Best Answer

Exactly what i'm saying... see a man is expressing it

Best Answer

he may want to keep it at friends cause when it changes to that other level of relationship it becomes too different for him. too scary. too awkward. friends can be weird and stupid and you don't care what they think as far as what you act like. gf/bf becomes impressing someone.

Best Answer

maybe he's just scared of losing you. because if you'll remain friends, you could always go back to each other. But do you think you will be able to that if you became each other's partner? There would always be some awkwardness if ever you did. anyway, i vote for friends with benefits.

Best Answer