because it gives parents authority over their children instead of governenment, in areas of importance.

Best Answer

Because it cuts into the 'Educational Machine'. It's one less child that they can indoctrinate with their Socialist BS.

Best Answer

I think some people question the qualifications of the parents as teachers. Others worry about whether the home-schooled can learn the social skills they learn in school. But I believe most of the opposition is just uninformed and uncomfortable with something different than what they are used to.

Best Answer

From what i have learned from home schooling and being home schooled you bond with adults alot more and become a lot more mature alot quicker, Because you have the freedom and freedom of speech and are free to do what ever you please

Best Answer

Because the Department of education in Washington D C seems to think so . <br />
UNLESS , one has special needs that they won't pay for unless you complain alot .

Best Answer

I think thats the same with the ministry of education here in england.

Best Answer

The only differance is that in england teachers who addapt to the needs of their students with learning Disabilities with new teaching methods come highly praised , Instead of fired for not conforming to the ways of the system ie The Davis Dyslexic group , Now i have been helping others like myself after my research of the last fifteen years .

Best Answer

because it is non-conforming.

Best Answer