Who groups them? Obviously these are very different orientations.

Best Answer

That is correct Champ us transvestite faggots oh excuse Me homo's. Yes actually you are correct to an extent. If we trannies have sex with males then that is the link. Most of us are bi at the least. Now how to detemine transvestism opposed to transsexualism. If we dress to look like or transform into the opposite sex for sexual reasons & we get sexual pleasure from the clothing & appearing as the opposite sex we are transvestites. If we feel we are carting around bits we are uncomfortable having or our female brain was mistakenly put in a male's body that is transexual. <br />
I believe I should be a woman with a shecock just as I am. I am to Me a homosexual transvestic fetishist or a homosexual non op transexual. I feel so good being a woman & I love having My shecock. I am the wsy I should be & perversely wicked cruel sadistic & evil, with a black leather glove fetish & a huge ego with a narcissistic superiority complex conviction,with a true, & total belief.

Best Answer

youre describing what a tranny is and i know what it is they are unrelated. you would get sexual pleasure in a completely different way than i would. Its about how you see yourself and I have nothing wrong with transvestites I just think there is no link to homosexuality whatsoever

Best Answer

Phillykid, you are right there isn't a link that one makes the other found with it. Just because someone is a transvestite doesn't make them gay &amp; it is wrong to link them.But a lot of the uninformed think you can't be a transvestite if not homosexual. Now I don't know if they also link it the other way as well.

Best Answer

They are both classified as devient sexual behavior...

Best Answer

Actually, it's the other way around. People have just been misinterpreting it.

Best Answer

They link homos with transvestites and not trans*xuals. theres difference.

Best Answer