Maybe you don't want to believe but a small part of you does and your fighting it, just a theroy :)

Best Answer

Either don't bother going, or take your I pod with you.

Best Answer

Lol I tried I felt if I was being watched with a 1000 eyes for having my head phones in ha ha

Best Answer

Tell them it's god's way Haha !!!!

Best Answer

Get a new job or suck it up:) I've certainly had worse jobs than listening to a positive message.

Best Answer

What's positive about it ? If there was a god why so many horrible things happen

Best Answer

You have to work out for yourself why bad things happen in life it is just part of things. I say positive, well not all churches actually do focus on the positive but it sounds like that one does. The message is positive, it isn't about asking why bad things happen but having faith despite those things. We all have to make peace with the world's suffering, many of us do that through God. I noticed you mentioned God taking away children, but you also have to realize that if you believe God takes them away, you have to believe that they are in eternal peace now, and who doesn't want that?

Best Answer

If I was to hurt some
One or take a life away that would make me evil right not a god ? But if god did or does exists and he suppose to be a savour and he does all these things we pray to him like a king I just don't understand it that's all I get angry about it do people really believe that god does all these things ? I'm not saying I don't have a little faith I try to but I don't understand

Best Answer

Everyone struggles with these questions. It is difficult to have faith and see goodness when we are surrounded by pain and suffering. But at the same time you are picking this apart. God takes a life, but you ignore eternal salvation. God gives us free will and when we hurt each other you are angry at Him. That is the thing about faith though, it is believing there is a reason and a path even when you cannot see it, that God is in fact with you even in your darkest hour.

Best Answer

sounds like you don't believe in a wonderful god. I don't believe also! If there was a wonderful god I don't the world be in the mess it's in! Try a Unitarian church

Best Answer

God is man isn't he ? And men and women can cause just as much evil in this world not just man

Best Answer

No god just takes our children away from us then

Best Answer

Probably because you completely disagree to what he said..

Best Answer