sandyyy1 sandyyy1 26-30, F 3 Answers Jul 3 in Parenting & Family

Yes.. for pp to take advantages.

Best Answer

In-laws are usually cool.....it's the Out-laws you need to watch out for...LOL

Best Answer

She is an out law a nasty one :/

Best Answer

Sometimes they just need to be put in their place.

Best Answer

The lawyers wrote it that way for their enjoyment of frustrating everyone.

Best Answer

I can't handle it my sister in law told me she basically doesn't like me and she jealous of me I am so frustrated with it I don't want to loose my brother cause of her I'm stuck on wat to do

Best Answer

Oh you said in-laws. My bad, they can be *******. She needs to get a grip, why should she be jealous of you. She's married to your brother, it's not like you are going to steal him away.

Best Answer

I know it's really weird she comes to my house and speaks nasty about my mum and sister I want to tell her to go away but worried about the dramas she will start

Best Answer

You need to speak up. Tell her if she has a problem with any of your family its okay, but you wont allow her to be rude and disrespectful about them in your house.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm going to just wanted someone else to give me that answer. Others are telling me to leave it but it's really getting to me

Best Answer

I had a sister in-law that would always talk nasty about my family. I basically gave her the cold shoulder and ignored her. Then she could go off and talk to someone else nasty about me...LOL. Than goodness my brother finally woke up and divorced her. No more dealing with that.

Best Answer

Yeah I have done that but she's a real piece of work and threatens to take my niece away from him if he talks to us it's horrible then she comes here after not talking for 6 months and tries causing arguments

Best Answer