Even seeing the word 'nerd' or 'nerd boy' makes me do the same.. ^-^ Here's an example of a nerd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8rVw0rmjkg cute..theyre so cute
finnedan finnedan 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I heard they squeeze you to death between their mighty nerd thighs otherwise

Best Answer

no they cant

Best Answer

Pity? :P

Best Answer

Not at all (speaking only for myself)... I prefer a guy who loves comics, video games, Star Wars, etc. who can recite the periodic table to a guy obsessed with sports and going to the gym who can recite nothing but a million stats on athletes. That's just me though :)

Best Answer

maybe it's kind like how every time I see a beautiful woman, I can't help but to stand tall and tense my core.

Best Answer

Where have you been all this time >_>

I must live in a backwater place.

Best Answer

I have two words for you: Michael Cera :) The most adorable nerd boy ever!

Best Answer

just looked him up... awwwww

Best Answer

Look him up on YouTube also. There's an interview of him with David Letterman which is cute... He's in Superbad with Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan but I like him in Scott Pilgrim vs The World which is a favorite among nerdy gamer guys (my favorite lol) Anyway, he is my huge celebrity crush - not Brad Pitt or anyone like that :)

Best Answer

Ah, so you're who I passed at the mall the other day....

Best Answer