weedbychoice weedbychoice 66-70 13 Answers Feb 7, 2012

Hey, home school your kids! thats all i can say! Us Christians dont have any rights anymore in America. We used to be able to say " merry christmas" now wr have to say happy holidays, and nomore crosses at the white house, but they can have a menora , or islamic symbols, so yes, id say its crazy. im thinking of moving to Ireland, or some Christian country. America has been hostile to us little christians. The publics schools are run by athiests. marxists.

Best Answer

Hi
As a none Christian with Muslim friends (no not a Muslim either) I think this is wrong very wrong.

The problem lies we all live in a Christian country with a strong Multi Cultural Influence

This is a fact that has to be looked at I think all Religions taught or none at all.
Not just the one be it Christian or any other entity worshipped

BIo

Best Answer

Because groups behind the scenes who want sharia law in the US are influencing student curriculum. Google "muslim groups in the united states." you will find them, and the organizations they influence. It will take some searching. And no, not on fox news or from rush limbaugh. You can find it buried on their own sites in their own words

Best Answer

No idea where that is taught but if it was it is illegal unless they teach about all religions. <br />
The only schools that are allowed to teach about a religion are catholic schools and they teach all religions.

Best Answer

Hi
SDA have their own schools too but they are private and of course the afore mentioned if people want this taught according to their own religions then should put their money where their mouth is and pay for the privilege

Bio

Best Answer

Where is this? Of course, I am amused because I went to a Catholic school where we learned about loads of other religions besides Christianity. No one's parents raised a fuss about any of it.

Best Answer

We Ameican's go to other countrys and teach English

Best Answer

English doesn't compel you to strap on a bomb and murder people

Best Answer

Which (public) schools teach Islam? Where did you hear this? Rush Limbaugh or Fox news?

Best Answer

Many Charter schools in America are owned by Islamic leaders from out of country..they import their teachers and then take 6% of their pay and send back to their country. I did NOT say they the students were participating..and I did not see this on see this on Fox news..there was a documentary on 20/20 last month..
I was merely asking if anyone else had info on the subject..

Best Answer

Believe it or not some people actually know what's going on without help because they can look around and think, or they experience it first hand.

Best Answer

If in Canada, we have freedom off religion in the charter of rights and freedoms

Best Answer

God and Allah are one in the same, There God is the same as the Christian and jewish god, they just call him something else. The Qur'an recognizes Jesus, bit not as the son of God but as a profit, recognizes Moses, Mary and many others in the Christian religion. In Islam there is no other religion, no country, no state and no law of man, only God's "Allah's law.

Best Answer