weedbychoice weedbychoice 66-70 12 Answers Feb 7, 2012

they're teaching the history and mechanics of practicing it, you moron. they aren't participating in it

Best Answer

Some ones been listening to the fear mongering fools , haven't they :)

Best Answer

Yes they are teaching the history and mechanics..BUT..other religions histories and mechanics are not taught in public schools. This has happened in many colleges around the U.S.
I didn't say they were participating...

Best Answer

No idiot. They are teaching kids to be sympathetic to the terroristic religion of peace which has a goal to kill all non-muslims (don't believe me read the qur'an), and hostile toward christians!

Best Answer

Read the qur'an fool

Best Answer

Hey, home school your kids! thats all i can say! Us Christians dont have any rights anymore in America. We used to be able to say " merry christmas" now wr have to say happy holidays, and nomore crosses at the white house, but they can have a menora , or islamic symbols, so yes, id say its crazy. im thinking of moving to Ireland, or some Christian country. America has been hostile to us little christians. The publics schools are run by athiests. marxists.

Best Answer

Because groups behind the scenes who want sharia law in the US are influencing student curriculum. Google "muslim groups in the united states." you will find them, and the organizations they influence. It will take some searching. And no, not on fox news or from rush limbaugh. You can find it buried on their own sites in their own words

Best Answer

No idea where that is taught but if it was it is illegal unless they teach about all religions.

The only schools that are allowed to teach about a religion are catholic schools and they teach all religions.

Best Answer

Where is this? Of course, I am amused because I went to a Catholic school where we learned about loads of other religions besides Christianity. No one's parents raised a fuss about any of it.

Best Answer

We Ameican's go to other countrys and teach English

Best Answer

English doesn't compel you to strap on a bomb and murder people

Best Answer

Which (public) schools teach Islam? Where did you hear this? Rush Limbaugh or Fox news?

Best Answer

Many Charter schools in America are owned by Islamic leaders from out of country..they import their teachers and then take 6% of their pay and send back to their country. I did NOT say they the students were participating..and I did not see this on see this on Fox news..there was a documentary on 20/20 last month..
I was merely asking if anyone else had info on the subject..

Best Answer

Believe it or not some people actually know what's going on without help because they can look around and think, or they experience it first hand.

Best Answer

If in Canada, we have freedom off religion in the charter of rights and freedoms

Best Answer