bornforone bornforone 41-45, M 7 Answers Apr 4, 2012

you bet...couldnt agree more. in my heart i keep hoping hank god I know now they were capable of this than even a minute later. with time things change people heal i guess but the best part is you know you can deal with anyone or anything once the phase that hurts the most is over. so if it teaches you something and makes you stronger..cant be all that bad huh :-)<br />
may you have the strength too...

Best Answer

What is life without challenges? Both physical and emotional? I think without bad things, life would be very dull and boring.

Best Answer

Normanly its my husband that destroys my good times, so now i dont share to much with him

Best Answer

To motivate us to keep up the good work. Sometimes it's not good to shine in front of haters. You may have to seem just as depressed as they are hiding your happiness and success. It works too, because they won't ask for any money.

Best Answer

Because that is just part of life ... it always seems to happen .... Hope things get better for ya' ..

Best Answer

I will do my very best to stay strong,,, thank u .

Best Answer

there are people who wallow in misery and try to bring everyone else down to their sad existence. They can't stand to see other happy and living a good life. Instead they should really focus on themselves and find the good in their lives and not bring you down.

Best Answer

Why did it take me so long to find this site ,,,, thank u so much.

Best Answer

just remember you deserve to be happy. so live a joyful life and never let anyone steal your joy.. warm hugs to you

Best Answer

Well that person always there ! it is your call to let them do it or stop them

Best Answer

Very true,,, thank u.

Best Answer

you welcome ^_^

Best Answer