Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

I don't think it's a problem unless you sleep with them all. I have more guy friends than girls. I get along better with guys. I am foul and goofy and many girls are too stuck up to go do things like fishing, beer pong, video games, comic book collecting, hiking and what not.

Best Answer

you and i would get along great. :)

Best Answer

Cool beans

Best Answer

It's not....

Best Answer

Is it? That's how it's always been in my life. Girls tend to be too bitchy and judgemental!

Best Answer

very true lady.

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

I hope not...Otherwise, I am in trouble! I have many many guy friends. It is just easier sometimes. They are easier to get along with. Make me laugh...I can be myself with them.

Best Answer

It's not a bad thing. Those that tell you it's bad are judgmental and maybe a bit jealous of you. Friends are friends either male or female. Would those same people question your ratio of white friends to black Friends.

Best Answer

Who said it was a bad thing? 'Cos it certainly isn't!

Best Answer

its not for me most or my really close friends are male whole lot less drama

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I don't think it's bad

Best Answer

there is no more risk for female if they are accustomed to more sex with male members

Best Answer

it isnt, its just people think wrong if you do

Best Answer

i dont think its a bad thing at all

Best Answer

well i would say about 50% of your male friends most likely want to be more than friends with you and the other 50% are gay..

Best Answer

lol. highly doubt that.

Best Answer

I know i was just busting your ovaries, there is nothing wrong with it unless some really do want to be more than friends that is just asking for someone to get hurt i figure when you find a BF you will find out how many wanted to be more than friends

Best Answer

mine dont.

Best Answer

My guy friends do not want to be more then that. NOR are they gay.

Best Answer

Because I couldn't trust her, or how should i rephrase that, i trust her i dont trust them.

Best Answer

It isn't bad,Unless you feel it is.

Best Answer

The good ol' double standard is alive and well, it just went underground.

Best Answer