If people keep taking jobs w/o pay, they'll keep offering jobs w/o pay. So just keep looking until you find what YOU need.

Best Answer

Because the supposedly caring, liberal people who want universal justice for all don't want to have to pay for anything themselves. Honestly, I am a cheap bast@rd, but the cheapest bast@rds I know, way worse than I am, all fit that bill. Makes you wonder how highly they actually value their kids, doesn't it.

Best Answer

That doesn't sound right to me at all. You shoud be getting a salary plus room and board. Have you looked online to see what the general pay is for a live in sitter?

Best Answer

Professional nannies get really good pay, known a few. What you are describing we would call an au pair or live in help. Not such good money. That is how the rich stay rich, they watch the pennies.

Best Answer

If it it not for you, does it matter if it is illegal? Obamacare takes care of the meds

Best Answer