NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 14 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Because society has accepted the lowering of standards everywhere,the drunks are a by product.

Best Answer

Maybe acceptable among people my age but I dont think its a good look. Im all for gettin' on the **** as long as you can handle your alchohol and still retain reasonable control over your actions.

Best Answer

teenagers are a major problem

Best Answer

It depends where you live. I believe in Europe it's socially unacceptable, ( I might be wrong) and that is why they don't like British drunken tourists/football fans.

Best Answer

I was driving home during the summer at about 1 am. There was this dude so drunk he could hardly walk. Staggering down the road with his manhood out ******* all over the place. Pathetic

Best Answer

It is not acceptable, but is usually tolerated as long as they don't drive or cause problems!

Best Answer

You do see it more .. but I don't think it's acceptable. People just don't like to get involved generally. Unless, they see the drunks getting into cars .. then more and more people are stepping in to try to stop them now.

Best Answer

Its everywhere

Best Answer

Not in my world it isn't.

Best Answer