DAVinThePI DAVinThePI 51-55, M 10 Answers Jun 9, 2012

Abuse of freedom of speech. Try kicking them verbally in the rear.

Best Answer

Because you can free speech trumps politeness

Best Answer

I told my daughter many times as she was growing up that she was entitled to an opionion, but that didn't necessarily mean I would always agree and it was not so much the opinion as it was in the presentation of the opinion. There is never a reason for cruel or rude behavior due to a personal opinion. You should be able to accept a response as well when one is presented to you and reply honestly and understand that everyone doesn't feel the same as you about things.

Best Answer

No idea. Been wondering about this myself.

Best Answer

Because free speech always sounds rude to the unsuspected. On the political side, competitiveness is healthiness for new growth of ideals. For me the stupid one," I did not, know that". get a life and make your self happy.

Best Answer

Well, actually free speech means that you don't have to be concerned about what others think of your comments. Some people are 'touchy' about what they hear, and some people are inconsiderate about what they say, but the First Amendment is a godsend to Americans.... It's one of the things that you fought for as a veteran!

Best Answer

Laziness. Can't be bothered with stating their case eloquently. So maybe add lack of class to that too. Idk.

Best Answer

Because they can, they shouldn't but they can. Some people get kicks out of insulting people.

Best Answer