andysingh andysingh 41-45, M 11 Answers Feb 8, 2011

not just the little or weaker ones but the shy and quiet ones too. I hate bullying.

Best Answer

I noticed that too. Especially if they are shy, quite and a nice person.

Best Answer

Bullies naturally use threats and force to pick on people in a weaker situation. Tsunami3 picking on someone stronger is not bullying as such. Everyone hates bullies, even their so called mates who are just scarred not to be with the bully or they may get picked on.

Best Answer

Well if bullies messed with someone more powerful or stronger than them then they would obviously loose.

Best Answer

People who were typically abused or have a crappy home life usually become bullies. They use it as a way to vent their frustrations. They pick on the weak or smaller because they're not really looking for a challenge. They felt abused or hurt at some point and they're only looking to hurt someone else.

Best Answer

No, you're not the only one. I was the ob<x>ject of bullies when in school as a child and one never completely gets over it. Sometimes, I think they need their noses punched in. However, I took the "don't say anything approach and they'll go away". They went away, after hurting me for about 2 years.

Best Answer

I pick on the bullies. The internet ones, at least. Picking on the weak isn't challenging. I guess that's what they like about it. Bullies are usually people with low self-confidence.

Best Answer

you hate questions? that is what bullying really amounts to, a simple question either starting or a misunderstood answer. What I think anyway.

Best Answer

Because that's what makes them successful in bullying. Picking on people that are not weaklings is not a very good idea if you want to keep bullying for long without getting owned every once in a while.<br />
There is a difference between a bully and someone who just loves to pick fights.

Best Answer

Because bullies are sickos and everyone hates them.

Best Answer

Hmmmmm!!! :-( No!!! you definately are not my friend!, just read my confession on "bullying" i hate it in any form!!!

Best Answer

No

Best Answer