Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 18 Answers Jan 17, 2010

Because it's rude to say "Take a dump" at the dinner table.

Best Answer

More newspapers are read on the toilet than you can believe...But for me it's bout the only place I get to sit down...AND NOBODY DARES TO WALK IN THERE..lol

Best Answer

Our culture is notoriously good at applying euphemisms to protect people's sensibilities regarding functions of the human body that are not to be discussed in polite company. Personally, I just call it the Crapper.

Best Answer

Don't you feel refreshed after visiting it?

Best Answer

because you can sit in there in peace, who's going to walk in and bother you there?

Best Answer

just a fancy title for being called bathroom ,john,can,outhouse,pick your favorite

Best Answer

I have no idea, but once when I was backpacking in France I asked for the salle de bains and I was sent to a hostel...in retrospect I should have said toilet.<br />
LOL

Best Answer

People used to go in there to lie down and take a sh1t back in colonial days. The mattresses stunk like hell but it didn't really take away from the allure of being able to catch a few winks after partaking in a hot sizzling p1ss.<br />
Another bygone era when the world was a much happier place.

Best Answer

I find it is the most peaceful room in the house, I rest in there lol.

Best Answer