I wore leggings out in public once and a lady told me I was dressed inappropriate and she wouldn't let me in her store. Is it cause I wore leggings (female leggings all black)I buy leggings out female section cause I like the fell of them and the tightness of them, and they are soft. Or cause the shirt I had on didn't cover my front & back areas.I guess I'm kinda a exhabitionist cause my shirt came bout 3 inches below my waist. And the leggings were a lil thin.
nix87 nix87 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Fashion

Perhaps you should wear something over top of them. A pair of shorts or even long pants.

Best Answer

I wear a pair of shorts over mine to hide my bulge. I have never had a problem with anyone saying anything.

Best Answer

Maybe cuz real men don't wear leggings in public or private....why wear something like that anyway.

Best Answer

Probably felt uncomfortable because of your crotch area!

Best Answer

People should be allowed to wear what they want. I say screw that lady, or better yet F her. Her loss, no money spent in her store.

Best Answer

its inappropriate for women to wear only tight leggings in public but some hos still do it anyway

Best Answer

going out on a limb here, i'll guess that the camel toe was a bit much

Best Answer

oh my goodness lol

Best Answer

Really? Come on now...

Best Answer