Perhaps you should wear something over top of them. A pair of shorts or even long pants.

Best Answer

I wear a pair of shorts over mine to hide my bulge. I have never had a problem with anyone saying anything.

Best Answer

Same here. For a guy at the gym it's different. Shopping is another story.

Best Answer

going out on a limb here, i'll guess that the camel toe was a bit much

Best Answer

Maybe cuz real men don't wear leggings in public or private....why wear something like that anyway.

Best Answer

It's normal attire at the gym, running, cycling etc. But yes to a store, shorts or a longer t-shirt should be worn over the top.

Best Answer

Probably felt uncomfortable because of your crotch area!

Best Answer

People should be allowed to wear what they want. I say screw that lady, or better yet F her. Her loss, no money spent in her store.

Best Answer

its inappropriate for women to wear only tight leggings in public but some hos still do it anyway

Best Answer

oh my goodness lol

Best Answer

Really? Come on now...

Best Answer

Well if you wore a shirt that was too short and your groin exposed in see through leggings, then it doesn't surprise me that the shop lady refused you entry if you are an exhinitionist.
.
I got nothing against guys wearing leggings. Look at my username. But I much prefer to see guys wear them with some form of dignity. At the very least, wear non-see through leggings.

Best Answer