LOL! I know what you mean. I guess they think it makes them look more cultured than the other person who's alcoholic drink of choice is Bud Light or something. I stick to the basics when it comes to my drinks, for the most part. Favorite beers are Corona, Dos Equis, Coors Light...and I'll admit I drink Olde English malt liquor too sometimes. But it's clearly stuff that's pretty well known.

Best Answer

hopefully they are doing it for themselves and not b/c they are trying to be cool. what is the point anyway?<br />
... and yes, i like beers from belgium, thank you...

Best Answer

Life is too short to drink crap like Bud all the time (or ever!!)

Best Answer

Well.... you gotta put cool or not cool aside and drink what you like ... it doesn't matter ....<br />
but, once again, I'm agreeing with CrossEyedMary tonight ... go with the weed!

Best Answer

I do not drink beer, and those who like random drinks are trying to set a trend.

Best Answer

I'm an alcoholic and know lots of others, none of whom ever tolerated lots of random mixed drinks without puking and making a total *** of themselves. Since when is puke on your clothes cool?

Best Answer

It is?

Best Answer