because women have a natural instinct to nurture.

Best Answer

Most women are natural nurturers. I also believe that our hearts tend to be more open and more "otherminded". Our emotionalism also means we tend to be more sentimental and compassionate in a certain way. Then there's that female hormone- which makes us lactate and helps us bond with children. If you look at the thing from a biological or evolutionary perspective, it makes more sense that women would be more willing to adopt and raise offspring...it's built into our makeup. On the other hand, male animals often kill the offspring of other males. So...I guess you might consider that a factor.

Best Answer

Evolution. Men are biologically programmed to want to raise their own children and not others, but women are biologically programmed to nurture and are less picky about who they're nurturing.

Best Answer

Because it is our natural instinct to love an care for children

Best Answer

Arguably, women tend to focus on the needs of the children themselves. Men seem more concerned about whether or not they're personally responsible before they'll get involved.

Best Answer

The 3 kids I tried to work it out with were Manic, Bipolar and Mentally handicapped. And 2 tried stealing from us... even one of those 2 we brought into my house because no one else would.. But my story is the horror story of all stories

Best Answer