You have low self-esteem. It is the other way around for us narcissists.

Best Answer

funny very funny

Best Answer

Of course I am. O:)

Best Answer

Because the devil 'constantly' tries to remind us with his whispers about the negatives.<br />
]PEACE[

Best Answer

sad but true in any religion

Best Answer

But they can be overcome with righteousness. The more righteous or moral you become the less the negativity . . ]PEACE[

Best Answer

good question. I am one of those people that sees more bad than good, in me. Its no because i am humble or modest, its just bad self image i have of myself. Think a lot o fpeople have that problem, its amplified when we have surrounded ourselves with people who are critical of us, like evil parents or so.<br />
It can be fixed though.

Best Answer

it is a matter of choice, my friend

Best Answer

success is a narrow moment - a fantasy non-existent point in absolute space and time --- failure is the site of 99% of experience and learning

Best Answer

sound good...remember story of man who got one of his invention wrong so many times everyone told him it would never work.......well he proved them wrong as next time he tested his invention it worked.....thank you thomas edison for inventing the light bulb...

Best Answer

We are easily brought down by the words of others, unfortunately. We tend to focus on the negative rather than the positive.

Best Answer

don't you think it is easier to see the bad than the good?

Best Answer

In ourselves...yes, unfortunately. Those who are humble and modest. We have been programmed that way...unfortunately. We have been taught that it can be misconstrued as conceit. Which is why we have so many depressed people roaming around lost in their own darkness, unable to see all the great things they do possess.

Best Answer

a single match breaks the darkness and s should it be with us....looking for a match in the darkness

Best Answer