because the people that do that are NOT nice people and can't do that to their kind...get away before they turn you sour

Best Answer

Because its about them , not you. Some people just need tp prop up their inferiority complexes by denegrating others and making themselves feel stronger for it. They tend to pick on those who wont or cant fight back and there is a clinical term for these people. Complete Ar$eholes!

Best Answer

Because they don't have life.

Best Answer

Earth is like a comic book, you have people who are nice and people that are cruel, you have super heros and you super villains one day they will find the super heros weakness and try to rule the earth but some how the super hero will try to fight but has no powers so they fight intell the villain is deafed you have one choice fight or be deafed, what I em saying is people have a choice but some people chose to be mean all you have to do is forget about them, nothing will ever change them what so ever!

Best Answer

There are some messed up people in the world and they really let it rip when they are on the internet.

Best Answer

cause you are at wrong place with wrong people and wrong time

Best Answer

why are you around them?

Best Answer

I thought they cared for me....

Best Answer