OMG! I am on EBAY all the time selling. you must know how to work their system. Privately email me the item number and maybe i can help you. I have been selling on ebay for 15+ years. Thankfully a girlfriend of mine worked for them. Without her, I would not be on Ebay today!

Best Answer

I hate Ebay. I had a terrible problem with them. I spent three months trying to cancel an order because I discovered that it was not what I thought it was. I kept getting letters from them telling me I HAD to pay for the item. I kept telling them that I wouldn't pay for it because I didn't want it. Finally they sent me a letter telling me if I didn't pay for it, they were going to assume I didn't want it and they would cancel my order. Phew. That took some doing.

Best Answer

yeah, americans are always right, and the customer is always right (in that order)

Best Answer

Not in my case ,,,, the resolution section were very hard to speak with hence my cockney accent,,,,,

Best Answer

eBay has orchestrated a system where scammers help eBay steal from their customers.
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Hate-Companies-That-Cheat-People/6720827

Best Answer

no i recieved a broken sewing machine & i told the seller & straight away they said theyd refund my money + pp charges

Best Answer