2 weeks ago i asked him in person i was like "hey what are you doing later, wanna go somewhere?' And he said yes, then i text him later and the text i got back was "im really sorry, but im going to get pizza with my mommy" not a blow off he really did. Then on Friday night i was like "hey you wanna go here with me tomorrow?" His response was "ill see im supposed to go to a sushi place tomorrow, so what time?" I just said whenever you are free i tried to keep it open ended then i said "im free pretty much all day" the response was "okay cool" but right as i was gonna text him my mom called and made me come home. The response time each time is really fast and i really dont think he is blowing me off because, his body language the first time said yeah lets go. I dont wanna ask him again because i feel annoying. How can i not let it fall through and be sure hes not blowing me off. Im really trying here.
dancingqueen87 dancingqueen87 16-17, F 2 Answers Apr 21 in Dating & Relationships

He's being polite. Just move on

Best Answer

Other mothers have also beautiful sons. Just forget him.

Best Answer