roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 16 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Hobbies

people try to ridicule what they are scared of, in most of nature it is the male that has the fancy coat or plumage not the female, in the past males all wore skirts or skirted garments even today within the world there are as many men who wear skirts or skirted garments as there are women who do.<br />
if you look around any town in Europe then you will see that most women wear pants not skirts, i have wore skirts or dresses for the last 11 years almost full time as a man not as a cross dresser but last year i came out as transgendered and now live full time as a woman.<br />
if you want to wear a skirt as a man then do so but if you feel that you should not be doing it then people will pick up on it and then you will start to get comments when i was wearing skirts as a man everyone was ok with it due mainly to the fact i was happy with it, i was not ashamed about the way i was dressed it was the way i felt comfortable, you don't need anyone's permission to do so.

Best Answer

I would like to see photos of those skirts you wore. I would like to be able to wear one also, but I am to afraid to try it.

Best Answer

It is not the pictures that you need. It is the ATTITUDE that makes the difference. You are a man and damn proud of it. No fake boobs or girly name. Just plenty of testosterone to beat the living **** out of anyone if the need arises.

Best Answer

I don't understand it either, but it no longer bothers me. I love wearing my feminine clothes and don't consider it crossdressing as I am transgender

Best Answer

That's because women rule almost everything.

Best Answer

I personally feel that fashion for men has really spiralled down compared to womans wear. Fashion is a big topic for modern day people, both male and female. Especially those in bigger cities. Women have so much choice. Men who are creative and courageous enough have no freedom with what they are offered and therefore must incorporate female attire to their wardrobe. If they make subtle changes like a kilt or dress, then they might get away with it. But if they attempt anything more drastic, they are frowned upon as they do not look like a stereotypical guy. Thats why I believe many men with extremely creative needs decide to overcome this obstacle by going all female. Its the only way to get acceptance. I myself am heading in the same direction but perhaps will try to encourage more guys to incorporate more showy clothing so the stereotype will change as it did a century ago.

Best Answer

We have two events here. We have real manly men who wear skirts & dresses and we also have mentally ill men who actually want to become women that also wear skirts & dresses. Unfortunately us manly dudes get lumped into the same basket with those sissy wimps that really don't deserve to be men.

Best Answer

Noheq i hate to tell you that people who are diagnosed as transgender do not have a mental illness, all it is is that when they were still in the womb at around the 2 to 3 months of development they did not get the correct amount of hormones to change them from female to male (yes we all start off as female) to pass judgement on everyone who are transgender is wrong in there mind they developed as female but the body went wrong and developed as male.
I agree that there are some people who are "sissy" but what does it matter as long as they are happy in their lives also their are as many females who are "sissy" as males also the ones who are "sissy" do not want to change and become female as if they did then they would not be "sissy" but just female. the ones who like to be treated as little "sissy" girls or boys just do it for fun to get a break from every day life they do no one any harm so good luck to them if all they need to do is act as a "sissy" much better to be like that then the real men who commit rape or attack children they are the ones who do not deserve to be men and should be taken out and castrated or just put down so they cannot do it again they are the ones who have a mental illness.

Best Answer

Excellent rationalization. Tell that to your counselor.

Best Answer

I think a lot of women today, especialy the 18 to 30s, are either tarty or sloby in their apearence. Most of us so called " crossdressers" tend to wear more conservative style. I mostly wear skirts rather than jeans, just more comfortable. Female styles are more varied, coulerfull & better styled to fit than "mens fashion". In my opinion skirts are more healthy for the prostrate too, keeps the bits cool & non restrictive. Don't women wear jeans? trouser suits? shirt & tie?<br />
doc martin boots? trilby hats & flat caps? baggy hoodies & sweaters? Are they "crossdressers" I am ex army, ex truck driver, currently plant operator & hetrosexual,...&65 next year. So i have been told by many of my younger female friends I have legs "to die for", but guys,, you gotta shave them!! Girls can & do look good in male styles so why are men criticised for dressing feminin? Do what you want in life, you only get one chance at it. Just keep it legal. Au revoir tous, be happy.

Best Answer

it's considered crossdressing when a women wears completely men clothing- see lady gaga, if she wasn't lady gaga

Best Answer

It's associated with women , and society looks down on women as breeding stock. Put on women's clothing and you step down, humiliate yourself. Put on men's clothing and you raise your social status.

Best Answer

I don't know about fashion but boy do some ladies look hot in men's shirts :)

Best Answer

To me, it just points out that it's truly a man's world.......period.......and I am not being smartass.<br />
same with 'unisex' stuff........it always looks more 'male-oriented' for the same reason.........<br />
again, I am a feminist and not being nasty when saying this....just the way I see it!!!<br />
also as others have said, the cleaner lines of men's clothing flatter both the male and female form!!!

Best Answer

The 'men's' clothing that women wear are pretty generic. Any plain men's shirt has a counterpart in women's clothing. Both men and women wear jeans or dress pants. A sport coat is comparable to a woman's blazer. The 'women's' clothing that men choose to wear in crossdressing are exclusively feminine--dresses, skirts, frilly blouses, so it sticks out more when men wear women's things. Make sense?

Best Answer

That's just the way of the world.

Best Answer