showbizz showbizz 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you're a nice guy and you're being mistreated by the women you want to be with, OR the women you like do not like you... they that's not the kind of woman you need, nor the kind you show go after. Some women go out with jerks, some don't. Find the ones who don't.

Best Answer

First off, lets call a spade a spade. Why do beta males finish last? Women do not want soft men, first of all. Second, not all alpha men abuse their wives. That being said women gravitate towards the "bad boy" for several reasons...they love confidence above almost all else, they see other women drawn towards him which triggers a competitive streak, and last but not least? All women want a project. They think they can "fix" a man, and will die trying.<br />
If a beta male wants to be first in line, he needs to find the female equivalent. I would suggest pet stores and snow globe conventions.

Best Answer

Aside from the use of terms that apply only to animals that operate on an instinct level, I think you summed it up pretty well. I just don't think that the alpha, beta, zeta bullshite can be applied to humans. We are far too complex.

Women, on the other hand, aren't.

Best Answer

It may seem that way, but those people aren't having healthy relationships. Would you want a woman that feels so bad about herself that she prefers men that treat her poorly? Those jerks put themselves out there more also. Statistically they will get the girl, so nice guys have to put themselves out there and be a little more available. If a girl would rather have a jerk then she's not a desirable girl anyways.

Best Answer

Yup...Nice guys finish DEAD last...

Best Answer

I would say because they are bolder, they'll go for the woman while the "nice guys" are waiting to approach the woman.

Best Answer

I'm always surprised by this one...

Best Answer

Cause that's our luck

Best Answer

The Aggression in men's Competitive ways seem to be more important to most women, for them being vulnerable to their lures, and men that are more passive don't get the recognition. This is a sad state of evolution and I am not really happy with it, but it happens to be this way. As long as their are Cultural standards and beliefs. They have the stronghold to be conformed to them by the conditioning ways by Society ... That conditions men and women on certain beliefs and genre lifestyles many go for and are taken. I am not one that likes the mainstream and being a passive guy from the mainstream is not really so much going to be acceptable (I have been through myself). I don't know how one can be successful trying to find a more harmony with Life, its truth's and other dimensions when there isn't more open mindedness in these other avenues of making life Ayurveda. I sometimes see it like American Culture clashing with other Cultures in the same way.

Best Answer

You could turn this question around and ask, "Why do I define women who put up with abuse as "good" women?" Let's face it, plenty of women out there don't tolerate $#it like that. So, why don't you see them as the good ones instead?

Best Answer

That's not always the case, though it may seem that way for some.

Best Answer

No woman like a big panzy *****. Neither a wife beater, you have to have a personalty about you, a good one

Best Answer

I have a friend he is panzy and afraid of everything I have even beat him up before but he puts on a tough guy ack thinks he is black when he is white and he hits her and calls her a ***** everything and she thinks he is the best guy in the world I'm tougher then him he is a panzy but jest because he puts on a fake tough guy ack and I am nice that don't mean I'm a panzy I am tougher then him i jest don't believe in acting like a tough if that is a panzy I rather be a panzy then hit women and pretend I'm a gangster

Best Answer

The tough guys in life, do not have act like they are tough, but you find the weak, insecure guys, always act tough, when they are nothing but *****. They act tough to hide their own insecurities..The women is obviously scared from him, she doesn't love him, just fear..
What i was saying at first is, they like a guy with some personalty about him, not boring or dull, but is up for good things, banter, a bit of adrenaline danger etc..

Best Answer

why dont u ask why woman go for those guys in the first place

Best Answer