isnt it 20th century and all about equality
l0v3w1th0utrul35 l0v3w1th0utrul35 22-25, F 23 Answers Jul 31, 2012

The 21st century, actually---and the double standard is alive and well. Some women (because not all forgive) have bought into the claim that men have sex like shaking hands, it doesn't mean anything, guys can't help it, and are loathe to hold their spouses responsible. That's why they're often so willing to blame the other women for HIS behaviour. Men, on the other hand, sometimes see their wives as their property, now soiled by another's touch. And those who don't feel that way sometimes believe that if sex is generally more important to women, the woman who cheats must've really cared for the other man.

Best Answer

Not all women give a second chance. I would boot him right out of my life and very fast.

Best Answer

What planet are you on?

Best Answer

I thought a relationship was 50/50.. with both sides working on the same goal. It has nothing to do with the sex of one that gives up on it

Best Answer

My wife cheated on me and there was a confrontation between me and the other guy when I found out. The confrontation did not go so well for me and has left me with a few physical problems that still persist. I forgave my wife and we both realized that we are sharing our lives with each other and choosing to learn about the other. I love her and forgave her. We talked about why she did it and she was honest with any details I asked her. I didn't always like the answers and some of them were embarrassing but I got over it. We are super close now and I can actually talk about what happened with other people. On a few occasions we have told mutual friends together to she has told her friends about what happened while I was present. This is only because I realize she is her own person and she is choosing to allow me to be apart of her life and vice versa. I do get a little jealous but I get over it. And she is never to graphic. After all we are both adults

Best Answer

Well even in 30th century nothing would change, for it is in the basic construct.<br />
Equality is only talked about by Females, but never gained. It would change only when females start taking the role of the husband & have males as their wives. <br />
The husband is always the boss... so it all depends who takes the role and appoints a sub-ordinate.

Best Answer

on the contrary,I caught my wife cheating and forgave I even worked with her to make her happy (and her needs) by willing letting her "play" <br />
9 years later she took my kids, house, car, dog and 35% of my pay. <br />
That went on for 12 years until the kids left her.

Best Answer

WHERE did you get this messed-up opinion? from a box of nightmare crackerjacks?

Best Answer

never had the former happen to me although I don't understand why women are so forgiving. They're just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Best Answer

Actually, it's 21st Century (not 20th any more). <br />
I forgave a female who cheated on me (back in the 20th Century)...the relationship ended, but not for anything having to do with that.

Best Answer

I don't think that's true at all. I would never forgive someone for cheating on me.

Best Answer

My boyfriend cheated on me then when I found out a month later he begged for my forgiveness and I dumped him on the spot right after I slapped him then I moved on and forgot all about that little *****. And I'm a girl what do u hav to say to that???

Best Answer

So don't forgive your cheating partner.

Best Answer

Because women are stupid? That's my final answer.

Best Answer

not ALL women sweetie

Best Answer

why forgive?

Best Answer

I was forgiven, I can't say that is a fair generalization.

Best Answer

Individuality as well though. I have been in multiple relationships where my gf cheated. After that she doesn't exist. If I put my time, loyalty, friendship, and commitment into you and you cheat? Your not worth my time. I wouldn't **** on you if you were on fire.

Best Answer