MedusaIII MedusaIII 18-21, F 20 Answers Apr 25, 2012

No can make you feel any way without your permission. You get to decide who plays a role in your life. Sometimes people "lower their standards" because they don't want to be alone. Don't settle for less than you deserve!

Best Answer

Completely agree with you :)

Best Answer

100% agree.. i think that is problem with a lot of people.

Best Answer

We tend to be drawn towards people when we witness the little things they do, the minor details about them. We want them to notice us so we don't realise until it has hurt us so severely, that they are vile and only contact people when it best suits them. It's infuriating, and it's just one of those things about life; the people who love us for us, are all around us and usually we are blind to it because we are looking elsewhere, so the people who we would otherwise adore and enjoy being with are overlooked. It's a vicious cycle. The person looking to another is overshadowed, yet the one who is overshadowed has another person who adores them wholeheartedly. Just looking in the wrong places.

Best Answer

Mhm, it's a whole cycle of idiocy and sucky-ness! I wish there was someone closer to home, who wanted nothing more than to sweep me off my feet.

Best Answer

It isn't hard...<br />
I am in love with this lady.. i have .. to my knowledge, treated her like a goddess..<br />
It is just my own personal opinion, but i think LOTS of people have low standards when it comes to finding someone... really... maybe it is just fear of loneliness or something.. so they just grab whoever they can find...<br />
I am unwilling to lower my own standard... I was recently told off by some dude that my own personal standard of dressing was like probably ... to unique.. or too... high a standard to attract a partner.... so I am supposed to look sloppy to attract a person????<br />
WHAT THE HELLL????!!!!!

Best Answer

Easy...you are looking for the wrong things....you are attracted to ********....stop trying to get a boyfriend that LOOKS good...look for one that TREATS you good (well). You are probably after looks....why? As an engineer...you are optimizing on the wrong parameter.

Best Answer

I've never looked for a boyfriend that looks good, looks has never been high on my list of attractions. I'm optimizing in the paramater that had never considered looks, i'm not so vain.

Best Answer

Watch how he or she treats other before you become a couple. If their disrespectful to others chances are they will be to you sooner or later. But sometimes you can't really tell until you really know them.

Best Answer

Yeah, but people can change over time too. I guess people just need to pick well.

Best Answer

quite true....

Best Answer

pick well at the outset.. but I think people do not choose well.. they tend to choose people who are "like them"...

Hey if this notion is true.. then if your life is in a bad state I would suggest not choosing anyone at all... cos if they are "like you" and your life is a mess... think what you are getting yourself into.

Best Answer

you have to let them know you won't stand for being treated bad, then give the bad ones the boot.

Best Answer

Haha, tbh, I think i'm too nice to the bad ones, I just simply say, ok, and get on with my life, rather than saying what I want to say, which I think would not be pleasant for them.

Best Answer

I am still looking.

Best Answer

Join the club, we offer free maps! :)

Best Answer

lol.. but how do u treat others ... the way u want others to treat you?

Best Answer

I treat everyone with great respect, and never pass judgement, cause who am I to judge others on their own lives?

Best Answer

Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, who knows? What I do know is that because you were born different, men will fear you... try to drive you away like the people of your village

Best Answer

It's a great philosphical question, that no-one understands. Men (in the general sense) fear what they don't understand.

Best Answer

i see but dont understand why such a nice fellow like you would find it hard to find same minded person ? any way good luck ..

Best Answer

I don't understand it either.Thankyou :)

Best Answer

this has been a concern of mine for the longest while too

Best Answer

i love you,luvdrunk

Best Answer

Mhm, it looks like there's an unequal proportion of players to lovely men!

Best Answer

I don't know, but it's seems like we spend a lifetime looking for this don't we?

Best Answer

We do indeedy, although I think some men also suffer the same thing too.

Best Answer

I adore you

Best Answer

Awh, thanks :)

Best Answer

take the bull by the horns.....my daughter did .....& does waaaaaay better than me ;-)

Best Answer

Good for her!! :)

Best Answer