Amenita666 Amenita666 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Consequences ... authorities aren't always for your best interests

Best Answer

Most people can't handle the truth.

Best Answer

I've been wondering that myself

Best Answer

only when you can't get the story straight

Best Answer

It requires guts . Most of them don't have it :)

Best Answer

I like to speak the truth, so I don't care on how the lairs receive it...

Best Answer

Because they don't want the truth out and many don't really want to hear the truth as it can be very painful at times.

Best Answer

Because they don't want to hear it.....

Best Answer

It's hard to say the truth only because you've made it hard in your mind. I say speak the truth and let the chips fall where they may. In the short run, you may offend some people and make few enemies, but in the long run people will respect and admire you that much more.

Best Answer

Because we feel so inferior, and want everyone's approval. I have lived behind masks al my life and it isn't until this year, I have decided, I am done with masks. No more lies.

Best Answer

There are two major kinds of liars......self serving liars and dubious politicians. How you can be truthful depends on your own moral decisions.

Best Answer

The only time I find it hard to say the truth is when I know that knowledge will hurt the person either emotionally or lead to them being hurt physically. Otherwise, I am usually too blunt for some people's taste. It doesn't make it harder for me to do, just harder to be accepted into certain social groups.

Best Answer

Truth is selective

Best Answer

Becasue the bigger the lie the more people will believe it.

Best Answer

I unashamedly tell the truth, I have been discriminated for it.

Best Answer

Because when the liars don't listen, it feels like their disregard of the truth weakens the truth. But it doesn't, that's just a social illusion.

Best Answer

You worry what others think. I don't, that is why I cut others with truth and why I'm unpopular. It's okay, they bleed so theatrically.

Best Answer

But someone has to.

Best Answer

You CAN speak the truth. Maybe say it in a gentle manner? But methinks that if you think the person next to you is a liar, what's the point? (and isn't it a waste of positive energy to let a liar know that he/she is wrong???)<br />
I'd add: before you speak that truth, imagine you were on the receiving end.

Best Answer