I no I should be happy with that which I am to a certain degree but I could say to him. Now I'm going away for a few days and he wouldn't flinch I'm sure I wouldnt let him do that I think you have to have your own space and freedom but I think to much indicates he isn't bothere trust me I know iv been in a possessive relationship to an it's not nice but I feel as though this is to far the other way so no I wouldn't want him to be possessive at all but I think you have to feel wanted to ..
Delightfu11deb Delightfu11deb 36-40, F 4 Answers Mar 31, 2012

the way I see it, its better to have someone who is liberal than overly possessive. now suppose he doesn't care anymore, then too its better at least he is not trying to dictate whereas the possessive ones cant let go off the control even when they dont want anything to do with you otherwise. of course there is a difference between letting you live your life and not being concerned at all, only you can tell the difference. i faced the same about a year ago but guess what:? i couldnt understand when he fell out of love with me and i kept thinking i should he happy that he doesnt interfere and lets me live my life. i used to have these little doubts that i used to brush away... anyway i hope things turn out differently for you, as it is you will know soon enough.

Best Answer

I dnt no if he has fallen out of love for me as I ask him and he says no I also give him the opportunity to Leave if he wanted to so I can find some who does love me I'm happy but just lonely we dnt do nothing I do it all on my own oh I guess I no what I should do I just didn't want another failed relationship and bring the little one up on my own again like I have done before ty for ya answer x

Best Answer

(and you wonder why men can't figure women out)

Best Answer

I no I should be happy with tht which I am to a certain degree but I could say to him. Now I'm going away for a few days and he wouldn't flinch I'm sure I would t let him do that I think you have to have your own space and freedom but I think to much indicates he isn't bothere trust me I know iv been in a possessive relationship to an it's not nice but I feel as though this is to far te other way

Best Answer