18-21, half naked pic. claim of loneliness.... *smells* fat 45 yr old dude who still lives with mum...

Best Answer

Hahahaha.

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!!! Now I like your style "theOne" *still laughing*

Best Answer

:) thank you thank you

Best Answer

From your avatar and your profile, looks like you are advertising the wrong kinds of things for someone decent to be truly interested. Looks like you are promoting yourself in a slutty way, and that means that many guys wouldn't even try to really get to know you; I'm thinking they'd make other assumptions.<br />
If you want to be taken seriously, and seriously appreciated for who you are, perhaps you should change how you represent yourself.

Best Answer

Perfect...I didn't even notice her avi. Yeah, I completely agree with this. You're advertising for the wrong type of men.

Best Answer

Lol....now for all the people who look at it, and get confused...she's changed it.

Best Answer

lol vessa

Best Answer

Good Lord..... I miss everything around here.

Best Answer

At your age, no guys are serious. It gets better, as you get into your twenties and thirties. Then it gets worse again. Once guys hit middle age, they want to play and show just how single they can be.

Best Answer

If you are hot, maybe you are burning people.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

hahaha... Too hot to be loved??? ;D

Best Answer

Always liked hot things.......... It suits me.... Add me ?????

Best Answer

If you love hot things so do I.... Like to chat ???
Know more....xxx

Best Answer

Hey!!!!! That's not an insult. You're not being a very good "C**t"..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Oh my goodness, 18 and looking for a serious love,.. you need to get out there and be having fun with your mates, leave all the serious stuff till later!

Best Answer

You are looking to hard. Look in the mirror and you found the person who needs to be loving your seriously. Love yourself be honest to yourself and anything else after that is a bonus.

Best Answer

You gotta love yourself first sweetheart.

Best Answer

I think you have answered your own question. Maybe, you are too busy exploring, instead of finding. The more you raise the Bar, the greater the prize they feel they have.

Best Answer

Maybe you are to desperate. Just take it easy and i am sure you will find you better half:-)

Best Answer

We both sailing in parellel Boats...!!!

Best Answer

Stop looking for them. Finding love when you least expect it is how it works. The harder you look the more apt you are to cling onto whatever presents itself. Stop focusing on it, and start living life for yourself. When you are ready that person will indeed enter your life.

Best Answer