Read this article, the comments: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/denise-abbott-mom-facebook-photo-punishment_n_1452661.html Last I checked, corporal punishment isn't illegal in any state in America, save for paddling by the schools in blue states. Why all the nonsense, then? Corporal punishment by parents isn't illegal unless one injures their kid.
solowing solowing 22-25, M 6 Answers Apr 27, 2012

People need someone to blame for their inability to discipline their kids. "I don't punish them because of the damn government! It's not my fault little Timmy is such an asĀ§hole."

Best Answer

It is not illegal in the USA. I am not a big fan of spanking myself, but what ****** me off even more is people who interfere with parents trying to discipline kids in public. I was a medically certified foster parent and we were taught to not interfere unless the discipline was so obviously abusive. Even then they said to get a cop and write down the licence plate.

Why? because if you interfere the abusive parent will feel they have to re asset their authority on the child AS SOON AS THEY GET HOME. Will you be there then? No you will not.

Get the police involved. Don't be a stupid vigalantee.

Best Answer

Because the government is trying to control every aspect of our lives. Too much government intervention into everything.

Best Answer

It is legal in the U.S...but yeah, if you injure the kid in anyway, including bruising, it can be considered illegal.

Best Answer

Many people are not educated about the law. Or they exaggerate the laws to try and make a point, which then confuses other's who get their information from those who exaggerate...anyway, there are many people who are afraid to discipline their children. I used to get 911 calls from parents asking for the police to come over and do something about their kid who won't go to bed/go to school/eat their vegetables, and it was very frustrating, but I realized they just don't know what to do. They are afraid to be a proper parent because of misinformation, or maybe they are afraid they will do go overboard like maybe their parents did.

Best Answer

If you want to lose your child spank her to injury.I have seen than happen couple times.

Best Answer