bbw2be bbw2be 26-30, F 9 Answers Oct 17, 2011

Maybe because you have no respect for yourself and no self respecting person is going to stand around and watch you slowly kill yourself, let alone bring you the means for you to do it.

Best Answer

Read my comment below

Best Answer

I have the same question. Why is it I can't find a feedee girl or a nice fat chick? Seems like all the girls already have a guy, at least the fat ones around here.

Best Answer

well,you havent met me.ima 56year old white male who digs fat women.youre not mentally ill,you just need to go on my post about wanting to find a mutual feeder,id definitely be interested in you.if you have the fortitude to understand.id like to meet you.imserious as anything your beauty is in your soul.Id love to be your feeder,dear be mine.lets do it if your really serious.im drop dead serious,dont be afraid id only want to love you,not hurt you.dont deal withfakes,this fat manwould love to make you happy.good luck hon.

Best Answer

Maybe because your particular mental illness makes a pretty short list of guys that would be tolerant of you, let alone compatible.

Best Answer

It isn't everyone's dream to be thin, you know. Search EP and you'll find groups of people gaining weight.

Best Answer

With the greatest of respect, EP isn't a great place to find examples of wellness. It is a great place to find people who share weird afflictions, so fill your boots.

Best Answer

Why you attract the wrong type of men? I can't answer that without knowing you first.<br />
But by you can't find a feeder or a guy who likes fat chicks is because you're not looking in the right places. Try going to BBW dance parties like we have around here! These are singles dances for the larger women and the men who adore them. You'll do much better there, trust me!

Best Answer

I'm not a bbw. I can't go to those clubs, and even if I did none of the guys would be interested.

Best Answer

Maybe you are looking on the wrong place, that's if you go in malls and other shopping centers who are filled with them and none of your likes.

Best Answer

The only people I see in malls are teenagers and families/married people. I've wasted enough time there.

Best Answer

BBW rock mmm

Best Answer

What's a feeder?

Best Answer