Its illegal to sleep with a drunk woman??? Hell, now I'll never get any.

Best Answer

LOL, haha

Best Answer

Because of course a woman would NEVER take advantage of a man in that condition just to enjoy the sex.

Best Answer

Unless a person consents to sex, it is rape, male or female.

Best Answer

I think the question is more--if two drunks have sex, why does our society claim it was the male's fault it happened and assume the woman was a victim instead of a participant?

Best Answer

Interesting point, if they are both too drunk to remember, a good point. But men can be raped, years ago we had a high profile case of a Mormon guy who was held captive and raped repeatedly( Joyce Mckinney sex in chains ), So for me the idea that two people are drunk and it is always the man's fault is not true. Depends on how much each person can remember, and if either said no or not. There are females who would take advantage of a man in those situations, not just men.

Best Answer

well hell i never knew it was illegal to sleep with a drunk women, i will never be able to get another piece ever, ever ever, is this what you are telling me, and i just bought all them viagra's

Best Answer

That's not true... not in the U.S., anyway.<br />
Wait. IS it? O____o

Best Answer

It is. If she has ANY alcohol in her system at the time, she is considered inebriated and unable to make a decision. It applies to men too. See below

Best Answer

It is illegal to sleep with a drunk man. But very few men will say they were raped because they were inebriated. It is also acceptable to laugh at the men who do.

Best Answer

Because unless the chick is ugly men don't care.

Best Answer

... That's not true.

Best Answer

because a men doesn´t have to say yes or no,if he gets an erection that means he wanted it-at least that´s how most courts would decide

Best Answer

Not true at all, land mark case in the UK, Joyce McKinney sex in chains. Sexual arousal has nothing to do if a person female/male is being raped, it is a response and not consent.

Best Answer

I don't think that's true... Anyways, men can't even really get it up when drunk.

Best Answer

not true :P

Best Answer

Hah, well, it depends on how drunk, of course, ranging anywhere from semi-hard to flaccid (at least in my experience!).

Best Answer

Coz its fisically impossible lol

Best Answer

Yeah, right. Drunken guys can't.....ummmm, you know.

Best Answer

Stick their tongues out? Cuz they can definitely stand at attention.

Best Answer

That's one way of saying what I was being delicate about. ;)

Best Answer

Is this true? I've never heard of this.

Best Answer

I'm curious what is your new job?

Best Answer