Lucky You !

Best Answer

Less drama

Best Answer

Many here are just like you. And although you may be the most beautiful of your friends that doesnt mean youll get everything you want! lol *stomps feet

Best Answer

Hey your the smart one! Now the real question is how many of them are happily married?

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

You had your chance also. Maybe too many items on that list the guys need to meet.

Best Answer

My list is rather short.

Best Answer

I read you stories .Sorry wrong answer You need to not give up and never settle for less than you deserve

Best Answer

What made you change your mind?

Best Answer

your just waiting for mr. lucky, er, mr right... your not settling.

Best Answer

I'm not married and never been married

Best Answer

You are the pickiest out of your friends. Your account name suggests you may also be the most presumptuous.

Best Answer

I'm not picky. I'm particular. I've had enough bad relationships to know what it is I want & don't want.

Best Answer

Oh, okay, you just stink at picking out men then. Don't worry. I stink at picking out women. I was married but it was a mistake. You are still doing better than me.

Best Answer

I am horrible at picking men.

Best Answer

Well, I feel bad for you. That makes life rough. Sadly it becomes more and more difficult rather than easier. I guess you are going to have to rewrite how you go about relationships.

Best Answer

I'm proposing to you.....

Best Answer

Be careful what you say. I may take you up on that offer.

Best Answer

shall I consider this as YES?

Best Answer

Just lucky I guess or maybe your the smartest of all your friends?

Best Answer

Tell me if I am wrong. You are of Hungarian decent? Possibly Czech?

Best Answer

No, half Brazilian half Swedish.

Best Answer

Oh? well, there is your answer! I do wish you luck however. Everybody needs somebody or something! Best wishes!

Best Answer

How's that my answer?

Best Answer

Has anyone mentioned how she's too pretty yet? Oh ok, just wondering. *leaves thread*

Best Answer

I would enjoy all the experiences that meeting new people bring to your life. Stay single.

Best Answer

You're smarter than they are. :)

Best Answer

Not having a boyfriend is a good excuse.

Best Answer

I don't know, but looking at you damn I really don't know.

Best Answer

I don't even have a boyfriend....for the last 6 years.

Best Answer

Because you want more.. and won't settle for just anyone who is willing.

Best Answer

I just read your "anal" story.. LOL.. so now I want to change my answer here..

Best Answer

Easy, You hang around married people thats all.

Best Answer

I thought you knew me?

Best Answer

Because I haven't purposes yet. Fall wedding?

Best Answer

That's not a bad thing. I don't understand why people get so frazzled over getting married. If you want someone, you should look for them and not wait until they come to you. I you don't want someone, then don't look for them. Simple as that. <br />
Looking for someone, doesn't mean you're desperate, it just means you're looking for someone.

Best Answer

I haven't had any desire to look. Lol.

Best Answer

Okay, so that's a choice then. Honestly, it's going to be a lot harder finding someone if you want them.

Best Answer

It is a choice I guess. I've been discouraged with the selection of available men. Lol.

Best Answer

Have you tried online? Or at bars?

Best Answer

Online...you never really know who it is you're dealing with. Bars....not my scene.

Best Answer

Online is just as dangerous as real life. You can meet a seemingly nice person in real life and they could turn out to be the worst person in the world. You shouldn't judge online sites like that.

Best Answer