Nizz7183 Nizz7183 36-40 17 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Affairs

Probably for the same reasons women do.

Best Answer

MEN are *******, in so many ways!

Best Answer

Some men don't cheat. Mine doesn't cheat. I can call him anytime anywhere and he picks up the phone. He goes to work, he comes home exhausted and wants a snack and a cuddle. He says I'm the one, and he won't risk losing me for some bimbo on the street.

Best Answer

Because we are stupid a lot of the time.

Best Answer

LOL and of course NO WOMAN EVER DID!

Best Answer

women cheat for the same reason...

Best Answer

I never figured out why because it's not something I would do

Best Answer

Properly raised men don't.My parents were married 43 years and my father respected my mother.I have N E V E R cheated on a woman yet I've been cheated on.So don't assign all blame to one side.Are there some rotten men out there?Sure.But there's also some diamonds.Same for women.

Best Answer

Yes your right not all men does it 2 out 5 does. Women does it too but not as many compare to men. But if you are committed to the other you love then why cheat?

Best Answer

I read that women do more "emotional cheating" where men do more "physical cheating"One is certainly easier to prove.

Best Answer

Men tend to think with the second head more than the first. It is in the genes. They are programmed to do what they do. I would know.

Best Answer

That's why wise women make their men wait for sex sometimes, are mysterious, are 'distracted' ('maybe it's another man', he thinks), get interested in new hobbies, never let him know exactly what she is thinking, wear 'conservative' clothes (nothing sexier...) etc. Keep him on his toes and he'll stick around--unless he was headed out the door anyway.

Best Answer

duhhh obviously because the men DO NOT think the relationship's all that good. Girls say that to themselves to rationalize y they no longer do,, the hot, kinky, sulty sh_t they KNOW they were alllll way happy to do,,, UNTIL,,, they 'collared' the guy and his dolla's . Men hate their girls doing that sh_t

Best Answer

You sounds like "You are an ******* yourself" just like some men.

Best Answer

awww gee,,, somehow I just knew,,, u'd be unable to admit the truth,,, np,,, I still haven't met 1 girl who would adit what every married and divorced man knows way well,,, I'm all good,,, but then again I'm 'safe' divorced 10+ yrs

Best Answer

btw dear,, U asked the ? not me,, it's all on U to deal w/ myall accurate truthfull reply,,,, that makes YOU the *******,,, not moi'

Best Answer

Speak for yourself....
Try this...I am a woman....and I have total controll of what I do and what pleases me..not all woman are "kinky *****" or whatever projection that you have on us today in your mind...
And then....
I know what some men think of women..and how they think that that they can debase us with their phallocentric selfish self serving behaviour...
Why?
Because I used to be a man....
No try growing up and seeing others as you would like to seen yourself....unless you view yourself as a "kinky ****" yourself which might be a little sad if you could only see yourself as a narrow descriptor of what it is to be human...

Best Answer

Seems like your Ex was doing it to you or i'd rather say its You. I can imagine the hate within yourself! Hey man if you lost most of your assets thru divorce maybe bcoz you were a busy buddies yourself.

Best Answer

why is it that men think that they have all the money?

Best Answer

hahaha,,, too funny,,,and I am kinky,,,don't consider that to be sad in any way. As a SRS gal I'm surprised ur so quick to attack--what ever happened to 'live & let live',, w/you ??? Lots of anger,,,

Best Answer

fun excitment and it just feels so good

Best Answer

So...if your gf is doing it to you
You will accept it with your open arms?
How would you react if she is doing it in your own bed.

Best Answer

she would be gone! same as if i did she probly cut it off if cot me?

Best Answer

would never bring home to my bed! never want hurt her like that

Best Answer

They have not figured out how to act like an adult

Best Answer

Sex is sex love is love. If a guy is hunting sex he isnt getting it at home.

Best Answer

Not true
Sometimes they are getting it at home and still want more

Best Answer

Yes you are right.

Best Answer

more or different, lingerie is the eqivalent of a paper bag over your head

Best Answer