I am honestly asking because it seems men are expected to be shallow and have one track minds while women are supposed to be full of virtue yet on EP I find a surprising volume of men who have depth and standards while the women are as loose and lusty as any legendary womanizer out there.
RoaringFlameLostinShadow RoaringFlameLostinShadow 31-35, M 18 Answers May 16, 2012

. If a man cheats or has a preference or whatever he is a pig but if a woman is a s/l/u/t and a tease she is just "liberated". In reality they aren't its just a nice way to say s-l-u-t, but it applies to both genders

Best Answer

the better she looks the more she can get away with. its hard to find good looks and a good heart

Best Answer

I don't hold that prejudice against men, but many men like to talk of themselves that way. Generally speaking I don't use such labels (things as '****', 'pervert'...) about individuals or genders.

Best Answer

many people use EP to let it all hang out and often portray a personality that is far flung from their normal, every day lives. and, it's generally accepted here that, if you have a fling, it's purely *virtually* only about sex. many men have a hard time being emotionally expressive in their real lives so this is a great outlet for that as well.

Best Answer

Because we are so weak lol

Best Answer