Hey! Don't generalize it to mean all men are that way! I'm not like that at all. I have respect for all women and know enough to let her go when I'm not into her anymore. It's the only way to be fair to her and myself. I have the right to be in love with a wonderful woman, and she has the right to be in love with a wonderful man. Just because she and I don't get along, doesn't mean that I have the right to take it out on her by abusing her in any way. Only cowards do that. I'm no coward.

Best Answer

Not all men, but yes a few too many are like that. What can I say, don't want no drama, don't want to face up to the fact they just used you, good story to tell their mates, immature??? Some do it and it is mean.

Best Answer

Thank you if that comment is directed at me.

Best Answer

It's not unique to GUYS... <br />
~ COWARDLY ~

Best Answer

Not all men do this...also I think that some women do this also.

Best Answer

Really? What i see is just the opposite here!;(

Best Answer

Mostly women do it what i see. Believe me i had no idea but now i know.

Best Answer

maybe he is hoping to get laid one more time "for the road" and doesn't want to ruin any chance he thinks he has - theoretically speaking, of course

Best Answer

a lot of them can't handle confrontation so they just avoid it

Best Answer

yup!! that and i think some want to see if they can't get away with it and keep it up for as long as they can....then see if they can lie their way out of it if they do get caught or the other person becomes suspicious/loses trust

Best Answer

why i have seen men be cruel and nasty to women and make them feel like ****...even saw a guy spit on a girl once and needless to say he got his later on that night and in life lol karma is a ***** that's for sure...<br />
but if i ever seen a guy hit a woman like punch her/'fight her i'm probably stepping in, unless of course she is whooping the **** out of him haha then i might have to calm her down so she doesn't kill him haha<br />
why people don't just admit/fess up is beyond be....people just are truthful enough nowadays at least this seems to be that way....some people i guess like the thrill of doing things they shouldn't or know is wrong,, and some just don't seem to care or find it wrong in the first place...how these people even get love in the first place and others who may deserve it don't is well beyond me...just the world we live in..well on haha

Best Answer

That's not about courtesy. That's cheating

Best Answer