IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 12 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Some do.

Some though learned growing up that no could be turned into a yes is they whined, kicked and screamed enough.

Some too have been with women who could be easily pursuaded to turn a no to a yes. Some that even like to say no when they mean yes.

Males will try and women will go on complaining forever...

Best Answer

I expect a woman to make the first move and every move after that because I intend to treat you like an adult who is capable of expressing their desires. I will die alone because I'm choosing to act like a woman. I know this, you know this, every person reading this knows this but I'm the kind of person that has principles.

In our society the woman is expected to resist the advances of the man until a certain point and be as passive as possible. Apparently women no longer want this so the ball is in your court as far as I'm concerned.

Best Answer

Perhaps because for so many centuries "no" was the expected response from any woman, not matter what she actually felt---to say "yes" was unladylike, a sign of immorality, etc. In many societies a symbolic kidnapping of the bride was the norm because supposedly no "virtuous" woman would give up her virginity willing. And just how much of romantic literature, movies, etc., and even real life, is filled with examples of the determined man overcoming the initial resistance of a woman until she finally says "yes" and they find true love? Even the rape of Scarlet O'Hara by Rhet Butler is considered romantic. It's hard for a society to totally revamp what has been considered the norm for millenia and replace it with a concept basically less than a century old. Little more than 100 years ago in the US it was a legal tenet that it was physically impossible for a man to rape a woman; if he succeeded it was only because she had accepted his advances. We're slowly advancing, but we've got a long way to go and many mixed signals to clarify.

Best Answer

Because you don't jab your thumb deep enough in their eye when you say it.

Best Answer

They heard about rape fantasies being common and just cant help but think we all really do mean yes.

Best Answer

Yeah, good question... You have this 35 year old magreb-man asking for the mobile phone number of a 16 year old blond girl, and a NO (well quite many no's) just doesn't seem to be understandable... True story...

Best Answer

I'm one of those that do - and I have nothing to do with those that don't.

Best Answer

No does mean no. Some of us still understand that.

Best Answer

I get that. And with a sheep, baaah means no.

Best Answer