Stephanie5515 Stephanie5515 22-25, F 7 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Cause girls express more of their emotions and seeing them together makes sense, since men have almost a different way of expressing emotions, which is why it's odd seeing two men be together, let alone being flamboyant. If a girl is butch and a total boy in spirit, then it's more noticeable..I guess. That's just my intake on it, anyway.

Best Answer

I disagree.. however I don't have hang ups on other people's prerogative.

Best Answer

But you actually do, because you answered and had an opinion about this question.

Best Answer

You asked why it was socially acceptable for chicks to clam jam instead of male circle jerks.. I responded I disagree.. everyone can copulate with whomever they choose. Therefore.. no hang up. Did I spell that out well enough for you?

Best Answer

Yep. You're just as ignorant as before :)

Best Answer

Because the Bible prohibits male homosexual acts but didn't really pay much attention at all to female sexuality (the only mention is to ban adultery, it either didn't occur to Bible authors that women could experience lust for other women or it was accepted as long as they submitted to their husbands!) so there's no specific taboo against it in most of Western religion. Also in much of the old testament men had multiple wives and no indication of exact sleeping arrangements.

Eastern thought was that yin and yin (receptive womanhood) get along more harmoniously than yang and yang (active maleness), which are like crossed swords.

The real psychological reason though, is that the social "male gaze" doesn't want straight men to be made to feel uncomfortable watching gay men or sexualizing the male body, while it has no problem making straight women feel uncomfortable watching gay women or sexualized women, because straight women don't matter.

Gay women sexualize women therefore they're more like men, and more important in social status than straight women.

Gay men make straight men uncomfortable so that can't be allowed, and they become less in social status than straight women. However, straight men fantasize that they can at least watch gay women or maybe have sex with both. Even if they intellectually know that's not going to happen, they imagine the possibility is there and the media panders to straight men even in gayness.

Because gay women are **** material for straight males, it's more socially acceptable to be a gay woman than to be an asexual one who simply rejects men because she's not into them.

No I'm not bitter why you ask? >.>

Best Answer

Because people don't like butt (S)ex

Best Answer

If they can get off to it, it's acceptable.

Best Answer

Boobs, that is why.

Best Answer