they are perfectionists, tell them you don't have a perfectionist personality because you think it causes problems in the long run.

Best Answer

are your parents jehovas?

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

U r trying to be good.... Stop that first... Be urself good or bad

Best Answer

been there,heard those justification words,felt the shivers of confidence decline<br />
still feeling them now.

Best Answer

I hope things get better for you (:

Best Answer

because they see what you CAN do, while you see what you CAN'T...No matter how high up we reach, they still think that we deserve more...Yes, they overdo it...But it's their job. :)

Best Answer

They take it way too seriously though. I mean, they should learn when to leave things alone.

Best Answer

you're right in this :)

Best Answer

Ive always been very honest with my children who are now all adults.I told them that i did not have a clue as to what i was doing as a parent and would no-doubt mess them up in some way.I always told them I was sorry even though they told me i was a better parent than any of their friends parents.And all their friends wished that i were their mom. Over all i do feel like ive been a pretty good mom with no help from my own parents.They had less of a clue than i did.What Im trying to say is that even if your parents werent messing up in this way they would falter in another.And people in general are pretty messed up.Do like i did remember their mistakes and try not to make the same ones with your future family and friends.As a parent I want to apologize for them,Its really a hard job.Their behavior was probably learned unintentionally of course. stay strong and dont run away again if you can stand it.there are alot of bad things going on out there. I feel that the injustices in this world will soon end.

Best Answer

Thank you. Its nice to get another mother's point of view. I try to understand them, but sometimes I get so pissed off that I just can't even stand to be around them. I'm not going to be running away any more though. Thank you (:

Best Answer

Parents, siblings, friends, everyone.... will always put you up to standards that you can't reach because they are their standards... round pegs never fit into square holes... the trick is to only conform to your own standards .... people respect you then because you the appear strong.... the irony is that you end up disappointing yourself

Best Answer

I just get so irritated when I'm always put down for ****. i do the best I can.

Best Answer

Don't let people get you down, they out number you... its a game you can't win.... and probably one you don't want to win because you'll just become some one you don't like.... the real question isn't how you can be for them... but who do to want to be... who do you want to be, brokengirl143?

Best Answer

I want to be someone who is known for how nice I try and be. I want people to see that I do way more for others than I do myself.I love being there for other people, helping anyone i can.

Best Answer

Sometimes when I do nice things for others its because I am looking for something in return, especially when I am struggling. Do you ever feel that way?

Best Answer

stop trying - move pass their critical judgements. Focus on you and only you. Heal the wounds they gave you.

Best Answer

The wounds are pretty deep.

Best Answer