Because we realized how truly ****** up the world we live in is.

Best Answer

for sure for sure

Best Answer

I think that the way we tend to view things has more to do with habit than anything else. Becoming an optimist takes time and quite a bit of effort once other patterns of thought have been established. You have to learn to focus on certain aspects and to downplay the negatives. Or you at least have to get into the habit of seeing beyond the negative to other possibilities to make a situation better. <br />
Optimism is a bit like faith, and it can be harder to maintain as you get older. We are somewhat programmed to remember the bad or worrisome things over the times when things have been good. I think it's a sort of survival skill gone awry.

Best Answer

I am not the slightest bit a pessimistic person. I find it odd that so many seem to be persistent pessimist. Ouuch..Why? Eeeek.....that's enough for me.

Best Answer

An optimist is what a pessimist calls a realist

Best Answer