hugbees hugbees 22-25, F 18 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I wouldn't think she was desperate or crazy. Actualy I think it would be quite charming to be pursued by a woman instead of the other way around.

Best Answer

In my eyes both are equally ok to do. If a girl chased me I wouldn't call her crazy.

Best Answer

Depends how your acting.

Best Answer

Simply it's rarity. Every girl acts like she's not interested, the one breaking the mold, it suggests there's something wrong with her.

Best Answer

I wish I knew. I took a chance and went after someone and failed miserably. Now he knows I like him and enjoys toying with my emotions. Never again.

Best Answer

aww that's not very nice D: *hugs* Well, you deserve better anyway :)

Best Answer

The age old double standard that says it's the man's role to pursue, the woman's to withhold and basically play mind games to keep him intrigued.

Best Answer

I dunno but I don't fukk with any of that anymore. Just play it safe--abstinence. Lol

Best Answer

old fashioned ideas i think. however i would not chase after a guy....i think im old fashioned.

Best Answer

it s only so ,iff the girl think she crazy ,iff she go with that vieuw ,and loffe the guy ,than other girls feeling them so silly ,so taken ,so ,iff more girls go for it ,then it s just a matter off standards ,my opinion

Best Answer

i know exactly how u feel its the same when boys jump from girl to girl like a littel man **** then he get a pat on the back and when girls jump from boy to boy the get called names ****** me off

Best Answer

Who said it was ok? If you follow the rules society gives you you'll be trapped.

Best Answer

I chased my husband, he didn't find me crazy. Who is telling you you're desperate or crazy? Is it maybe the style of your pursuit? Talk to a trusted friend who cares enough about you to tell you the truth, no matter what.

Best Answer