differenttypeofperson differenttypeofperson 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Community

Only societies that dislike women and consider them of less worth than men operate that way.

Best Answer

It works in this society and we do not dislike women. Guess that is the exception to your 'rule'?

Best Answer

No, because you absolutely dislike women. Whether or not you choose to admit it is another issue entirely.

Best Answer

I do? Wow. So you dislike the human race? I mean, whether you admit it or not?

Best Answer

Nope. Only certainly individuals, and I admit it freely.

Best Answer

I see. Well I do not dislike women. Despite your protestations.

Best Answer

Naught to do with me either way.

Best Answer

Excellent. Then you are retracting your assumption of all men?

Best Answer

No, I'm saying that if men who believe only women should be beaten want to pretend they don't dislike women, they're free to pretend that. It's none of my business.

Best Answer

Oh I see. When did we jump to beating women?

Best Answer

"Why is it ok for men to discipline women but women aren't allowed to discipline men, in society ?" Taken to its most basic level.

Best Answer

I do not view that as the 'basic level' I think the basic level is in the actual statement. For you to make the leap that men hate women and they 'beat' them shows a hatred of all men on your part. So are you an admitted misandrist?

Best Answer

Nope, not at all. Not all men believe it's okay to only "discipline" women, thank goodness. This question IS over a year old. Most of us have moved on.

Best Answer

Well I would hope that all men who discipline women only discipline them. To proceed to abuse is another matter.i do not share your hope that men choose to abuse instead of discipline.

Yes it is a year old. So what?

Best Answer

So what difference does it make to you what I think ?

Best Answer

I was simply pointing out that you overstated your argument. But debate is healthy in any case.

Best Answer

I simply stated what I believe to be so. Only in societies that don't value women are women denied the adult status that men enjoy, and subject to "discipline", while prohibited from disciplining men. I still believe that.

Best Answer

Then you disagree with the entire world.

Best Answer

Wouldn't be the first time. ;)

Best Answer

Who's society? In mine men and women are equally open to censure.

Best Answer

Well, you must not have seen some religious families. But yes there are some places where men are supposed to control over their wives and the wives are submissive to them. I can't believe some people don't know that. I'm wondering why it's the females who are controlled and rarely the men in these societies.

Best Answer

I'm not unaware of the troubles in other societies. The mother goddess was worshiped throughout history and I have a theory.
Pryor to the institution of marriage and monogamy only the mothers line mattered as paternity was rather ambiguous. Hence, a matriarchal society was standard.
The men became jealous.
Some cave man came along and thought hey I'm stronger than a woman and I should be in charge. I will no longer worship a woman. From this point on God is a man. Thus began the patriarchal society and the change from a matriarchal society.
In order to be in charge men must be feared or respected. Women must be kept helpless and ignorant. My mother was a single mom until I was 17. You cannot fear or respect a man when he's not around to enforce it. My mom fixed her own car, paid the rent, and made dinner. She disciplined us and dried our tears by herself. No dire warnings about dad coming home.
The age of man has deluded some women into thinking we would not survive without the care of a man. Having had the opportunity to speak to a retired Israeli soldier.... She was only 28 and already retired from duty. She wore a flowered dress and spoke with knowledge on many subjects. She was beautiful and could have been a model... instead she was trained for war and had seen combat. We don't need men to take care of us....but we do need them to make more people. And men don't need women but for the same reason.
I care as much for gender rules as I do for race. I believe all people bring a certain spice to the dish.

Best Answer

Lol what a worthless society you exist in honey you need to feel the lick of the belt, you'd submit easily to any real man, not the feminised cast related boys in your world

Best Answer

what society are you living in? here it is quite the opposite, I woman can spend every dime I have and has broken no law

Best Answer

Perhaps the problem is you only THINK every dime belongs to you.

Best Answer

You haven't seen a Jewish household in action, have you?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Perhaps we might have a better society if women did discipline their men more!<br />
Men never grow up, they are always little boys in a big mans body.<br />
Women have two choices with the men in their lives:<br />
First, treat them like the child they are and keep them on the straight and narrow with firm discipline, or<br />
Second, allow them to act like a spoilt brat and walk all over you.<br />
The question I would like to ask (to sane and reasonable women) which would you prefer? A man who knew his place and treated you like a goddess or a "macho" man who thought you were his property and were put on earth to serve him and have his babies?<br />
And also what price would you be willing to pay for your choice??

Best Answer

It is certainly not equitable. What amazes me is the fact that women are treated abysmally in the Middle East, Africa and Asia, and yet American feminists remain silent over the plight of their sisters in these foreign lands.

Best Answer

Because men are the superior of woman in society

Best Answer

Because men don't know when women are disciplining them.

Best Answer

Cause it just seems to work better that way. I'm a woman and it may sound bad me saying this but, men are natural leaders and us women are naturally submissive. And a leader needs to sometimes reinforce his authority. Now there's a BIG difference between caring discipline and beating or abuse. My husband loves me and we respect in other immensely, we just happen to know our roles and submit to our true natures as man and woman.

Best Answer

Men should be disciplined and put in diapers

Best Answer

It's not

Best Answer

what are you referring to by discipline? and by the way. This is idiocy at its best. People who are trying to discipline (in other words change) others. Are you know exactly what up in the head.

Best Answer

That's not true for all societies.

Best Answer

True, just the functioning ones.

Best Answer

Well it is what it is. Men were mostly the leaders, and women the followers. It is just the fabric of society.

Best Answer

There may be people that think this discipline in either direction is okay but it is not. It is a myth perpetrated a few and not upheld by the many.

Best Answer

I honestly wish I knew!

Best Answer