Highheelsman Highheelsman 41-45, M 19 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Fashion

Actually at one point, men led the way in the hottest of high heels and tights, look at some of the paintings from the late medieval period onwards.

Cultural norms change.

Wear what you want...

Best Answer

when dog bites the man it's not news, but when man bites the dog it's news

Best Answer

Women wear men's shoes? What?

Best Answer

I was thinking that at first. i think my friend has worn her younger brother shoes back in high school, to like go the the ice cream shop or whatever... it's not noticeable. They were just wider than they ought to be.

Best Answer

Because you live in a patriarchal society. For a woman to dress and act like a man is an upgrade! She s considered hot and she s to be admired. For a man to dress and act like a woman is a downgrade! He s considered a pervert and he s a target of mockery for relinquishing a place of power. No one should feel entitled to know how you are supposed to feel or what you are supposed to wear! When it comes to your life you are the expert.

Best Answer

Probably for the same reason that a woman in a trouser suit is not labelled a crossdresser ! Why, I don't know, but there you go.

Best Answer

I had to wear high heels or go barefoot once - I went with the heels - I got ripped something chronic. I'd like to believe its because men should have no need or desire to prettify themselves - and if they attempt to it should be met with mockery to discourage them. Lots of womens shoes, not just heels, are designed to make legs look longer and/or more toned at the expense of being practical for walking and especially running.

TBH though I don't really know.

If a man wore women's practical flat shoes, or women's trainers it might not ever go noticed...

If you want to wear high heels mate - do what you want and screw everyone else though. :)

Best Answer

most of the women who wear men's shoes do it as men's shoes are made wider than women's, the problem for men who want to wear women's shoes is that it is very hard to find women's shoes in wider sizes, also most men who want to wear woman's shoes all go for the high heal shoes which makes them look to tall woman wear high heal shoes to try and become as tall as the men to try and look the same.

Best Answer

I personally like to wear women's flats and moccasins. They are just more comfortable than men's shoes. I just wish it was more socially acceptable to wear them in public. I have not tried to too often for fear that I would see someone I may know then it would be hard to explain. High heels however do nothing for me.

Best Answer

World is full of idiots..they say it's freedom but it's lack of knowledge.. I know man is symbol of power.. So lolz..his shoes 8)

Best Answer

So therefore women do not have power...laughs...since when?
Since man decided that patriarchal structures suited them best and thence the fall of humanity...into oppositional sexism....

Best Answer

Well, according to social norms women who have a masculine air look hot. Men who have a feminine air look gay. :P

If you ask me, male shoes are more comfortable. I don't know why men would like to wear women's shoes.Even women don't want women's shoes some times.As much as we melt at the sight of high heels, they can be extremely uncomfortable.

Best Answer

Why not, if the women has got men's feet ?

Best Answer

Actually there's many kinds of formal dress shoes that would look strange for a woman to wear as well as well

Best Answer

Do you really want to wear those women's shoes?

Best Answer

Yes, I've always worn heels. It's just never been socially acceptable for us men to do it in public.

Best Answer

Well I've always believed that as long as you're comfortable with it and it doesn't harm others its okay. Personally i don't like heels but heels have been around for centuries and they were worn by both men and women for a variety of purposes through out the ages. The stigma that heels are for women comes from the more modern school of thought which segregates male and female roles and identity.

Best Answer

Life is not fair, mate.

Best Answer

Stinky feet men do have.

Best Answer