This is selfish and wrong,we should have mutual respect for one another.People in general can be thoughtless at times however just to take all the time and never give anything of yourself or your time demonstrates a lack of character.

Best Answer

I think it is wrong to use people. A kit of people do it, because they are selfish.

Best Answer

its not okay...and people can only use you if you allow them to.

Best Answer

most people are simply selfish and dont think of others but its never ok

Best Answer

Where did you ever come up with the idea that it's okay? It's NOT! If you're not giving, you're leading a very non-purposeful life and you'll feel that inside!

Best Answer

I didn't say It's ok... I'm saying It's not ok... i'm asking why so many people do it since we would all understand that it's NOT OK!

Best Answer

Ok, I got it, people do it because they have not been taught the value in giving. When you give, it makes you feel relevant and you start to understand the basic concept of you have to give to get. And that word "get" means a feeling of fulfillment and peace with life.

Best Answer

It's sad. It seems people will give at first to pull you in but then suck the life right out of you.

Best Answer

its not, and I can't think of why for the life of me you would think it to be OK.

Best Answer

That's my question... common sense would tell you it's NOT ok, and nobody would want it done to them, yet so many people do it. Why?

Best Answer

You need to find new friends, I don't put myself in that position with strangers very often

Best Answer

Who's using you? I'd just remove them from your life.

Best Answer

Everybody! It seems like the more you give the more people take advantage. The nicer you are, the more people hurt you because they assume you'll always be there. They get so comfortable with your loyalty that they relax and quit trying. Then, if you pull away, they come back. It's a vicious cycle and it's not healthy and it seems like everyone does it.. at least it's been my experience.

Best Answer

It's necessary to give to those in real need. If you're speaking of a friend who has shown little in respect to you then you need to rethink who you are giving to.

Best Answer

oO Freudian slip? don't think it is ok?

Best Answer