If women do it we are catty and bitchy and jealous. And are made to feel bad. Men are just telling the truth and are called ******** but feel righteous.
JessRuthless JessRuthless 22-25, F 24 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Hobbies

Who said? Go ahead and call them every name under the sun lol

Best Answer

Made my day!Trolololol...xD

Best Answer

That's right....let it all out....er...man- who*res!!! Plus-sized pimple-faced pimps!

Best Answer

Women do that all the time.

Best Answer

I totally agree. What is called "slutty " on a girl is quite normal for a guy. The old double standard is alive and well.

Best Answer

Patriarchal society favors the male

Best Answer

what are you talking about ? it’s not ok to call a woman fatty or slutty.

Best Answer

It's not.

Best Answer

Give us the name of the person who said it was ok to call women names or was it in a book ? what there is no such person and you don't read books then where did you get this from ?

Best Answer

Actually I read a lot of books. And no it's not dated as fact in a book. It's just one of those unspoken rules of society. Next time you feel like being a witty douche you should know the person first. I probably have more books than you have read.

Best Answer

It was your question and it was obvious you made it up . I was giving you the benefit of a doubt next time you want to whine about something make it so we can believe you . an unspoken rule WTF talk about reaching for attention

Best Answer

Aww aren't you a ******* sweetheart. Maybe you should just keep going past the question if you don't like it. And I'm not the only one who thinks this. So **** off *******. You're probably one of the dudes that do this. Insult women for no reason and you think you're right. But I bet if I insult you I'm wrong and a *****. Whatever!

Best Answer

I never called you a douche or anything else , you're wrong on so many levels , grow up

Best Answer

Women do call men fat, ugly and lots of other words.

Best Answer

exactly my point and lots of other things including douche WTF and she just complain men call women names , I guess some people run out of interesting topics so they reach for an unspoken rule to complain about

Best Answer

maybe im different but i belive all women are beautiful

Best Answer

Of course you can ;)

Best Answer

Firstly i dont believe its ok to call women those things.

Secondly.....

EP Link

EP Link

very quick search found that =)

Best Answer

Call me what you want, just as long as you don't call me ''late for lunch'' :)

Best Answer

Actually,woman or man or somewhere in between,NO ONE is allowed to call one another degrading terms such as,"ugly" and "fat".We are all beautiful and wonderful in our own ways,it's just that not everyone could appreciate it and see us for who we really are.

Best Answer

It's not ok, it's never ok. More women just tend to put up with it more, & I don't think men care if we called em fat, they'll laugh it off & ask for another sandwich

Best Answer

Double standards.

Best Answer

Boo to that

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

It's okay, you can call me names if you like.

Best Answer

I don't want to

Best Answer

who said we cant do the same? I call some men slutty daily

Best Answer

Women can do the same. They just choose not to.

Best Answer