Juiceyangel333 Juiceyangel333 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 7 in Community

It's not ok and you should tell your sister that you need to talk about your mom as well. Your sister needs to realize that it is all part of the coping process for you as well.

Best Answer

When your mum passed away your sister is coping with it in her way the best as she can.<br />
And I know you are too.<br />
Some times when we lose a parent its easy for one to talk about your mum-but not easy for your sister to hear you saying anything.<br />
Its so hard to cope with the lost of your mum.<br />
But can I just say that even if you think about your mum she will hear you still.<br />
I am genuine and psychic and your mum is watching over both of you from the spirit world.<br />
Can I ask if it was heart problems.<br />
Death is the word that everyone uses.<br />
But its never death.<br />
Its passing away from this world into the spirit world where your mum will feel a lot better.<br />
I am not religious but I am psychic.<br />
So in your thoughts talk to your mum quietly because your mum will hear you.

Best Answer

Yeah she had heart problems. But ever since she passed away my life has really gotten worse. I had just come out of that cheeky teenage phase to being a woman . I was starting to bond with my mom more as a friend . Than she was abruptly taken away from me . I'm still asking myself why ... My dad has already remarried a young girl . I feel that the universe is mocking me ... I thought that after she died that people would be a little more kind and sympathetic but I'm all alone . I come to ep to share my feelings because people just don't care . I'm still young , going through this metamorphous into a young lady all alone . People in reality keep giving me the wrong advise . They bully me by bragging about their moms in front of me . When I try to study for exams , I study while crying . I'm always crying ... I thought that after she died a man would come and sweep me off my feet and fill that void but the wrong guy came , I also ended up developing feelings for my cousin but can't have him . My heart has just been through so much . I just want to die

Best Answer

Its never easy losing a parent/friend or other family members.
But your mum is no longer ill.
You may not believe in the spirit world that most call Heaven.
But it is there and your mum is not alone.
And she does watch over you and wants you to do well.
Not sure why you cannot be with your cousin as I was with mine for 8 years.
But there is love out there and you have to look.
Because love never comes knocking on your door unless you are very lucky.

Best Answer

I just want to be loved how I deserve

Best Answer

Get out at the weekend and you will meet someone.

Best Answer

How do you know

Best Answer

The saying is "Love never comes knocking on your door"
But by getting out you will be noticed by someone who likes you.
No one can love someone they never see-which is why its better to get out and your chances of finding love will improve a lot.
I believe its your mum passing on what I write to you.
Because your mum can still look around in this world and see who looks at you when you are out.
Love is out there-so give the internet a rest and get out.
The chance of finding real love on the internet is 2 out of 10.
But the more you are seen when out it becomes 9 out of 10 chances.
Take it seriously as I never mess when it concerns passing away and love.
Your mum loves you and she knows there is a love out there for you.
I do not believe in wasting anyone's time by just comforting them.
I help them by the spirits and from my heart.
So Angel its time to get out more.

Best Answer

She needs to offload but can't deal with you doing the same.... is she younger than you? Mind you, my older sister was like that. Different people cope with death in different ways. Talk to someone who'll listen.

Best Answer

Yeah she younger than me

Best Answer

She's too immature to deal with your feelings on this. Just talk to a friend who'll listen or someone you're close to. She needs to do it in her way and you'll find yours.

Best Answer

It's called emotional issues..... She might not be able to deal with it when you bring the subject up....

Best Answer

Everyone deals with tragedies differently.. One needs to speak it but doesn't wanna hear it.. But if you need to speak it too.. Let her know, otherwise.. let her be..

Best Answer